Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Skateboards and All Things Gummi

I guess you've looked at the title and wondered, "Why skateboards and gummi bears?" I guess I in thinking of a title, I thought of two favorite things in my life and just jotted them down. I think that anyone who knew me when I was young will understand skateboards. I think that anyone who knows me now can understand the gummi bears. For those who've known me all 28 years of my life, putting the two together might make even more sense. Yes, these are two of some of my favorite things, but the reason I picked these two is because I feel they represent two periods in my life: my childhood and my recent adult life. I'll try to explain how I think the two might represent pieces of who I am, and their relative importance to me, now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home